Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Trying to Be Brief

My name is Anthony Marcus Wright, currently I am a Mass Communications major focusing on the Public Relations aspect of things. My minor is marketing and seems to be more of my calling. I am currently on course to graduate from UWG this upcoming December 2011. Recently i have taken on the responsibility of playing for a intramural football team titled the "Real Deal," hopefully with the talent to go to state and bring West Georgia another trophy. This September I will be sworn into the United States Navy with a planned departure in the Sping of 2012, secretly hoping they station me in Japan or California.
I was born in Washington, D.C and raised in Fort Washington, MD. From there i moved to Georgia and graduated from Fayette County Hig School in Fayetteville, GA. "I have grown to adjust to the accents and am regretingly picking up one myself.  Other than the geographic change there is not much more to tell. Oh yeah I am alspo a work-a-holic, i have a habit of wanting nice things and the oly way to acquire them is through money whch is stimulated from working. Thats me in a Nutshell.



No comments:

Post a Comment